- Just Chevy Trucks.comin Lebanon, ME
- Gxr Corporationin Jersey City, NJ
- Baker Auto & Truck Salvage Incin Marion, IL
- WI Auto Salesin Indianapolis, IN
- Elliott's Auto Salvagein Prospect, PA
- Wild Bill's Auto Partsin Merrillville, IN
- Pull-A-Partsin Lynnwood, WA
- Joe's Auto Wreckingin Westfield, NY
- Burkholder Truck Sales LLCin Edina, MO
- Frank & Sons Auto Wreckingin Westbury, NY
- Don's Auto Partsin Garberville, CA
- Bossard's Garagein Townville, PA
- ESCO Marine Incin Brownsville, TX
- Kadinger's IIin Barron, WI
- Paige Auto Salvagein Mcdade, TX
From Our Blog:What Do Salvage Yards Do?
Salvage yards are typically considered junk heaps where worthless vehicles sit and rot for decades. While it is true that some of the vehicles in a salvage yard are pretty worthless and cannot be used for much more than scrap metal or homes for rodents, there are many vehicles in salvage yards that are incredibly valuable and can be used for a variety of different purposes. If you judge an... Continue Reading
Rusk Brothers Auto Recyclers
Our products and services include salvage services.
By Frank P from Delawaqre, OH
Posted Apr 26, 2014
I have several items from them and always found them to be more than fair on their prices. I am going to call them again shortly
By Mike t from Westerville , OH
Posted Jul 18, 2011
called them on the phone and they acted pissed off that I called. When I got there they looked at me Like I had a disease .. Not sure why they run a Businees if they don't like customers .
By chris m from centerburg , OH
Posted Apr 26, 2011
called for part, drove out next day for it, they had randomly decided to close early, so i had to drive out the next day but they compensated me $50 off the part for the hassle. all i did was ask.